Fishing Services Expert
- 1700026K Requisition #
- Jan 27, 2017 Post Date
Field and Stream is seeking a full-time retail technician in our Fishing Department to join our team! Field & Stream is a place where outdoor enthusiasts can connect with the traditions that have developed over generations. We offer the finest selection of merchandise from the most trusted outdoor brands and provide in-depth professional services for archery equipment, fishing gear, firearms and more.
A division of DICK’s Sporting Goods, associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through outdoor sport and activity.
- Manager the daily workflow and perform Fishing services including line winding, rod tip replacement, and other basic maintenance procedures
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with the Company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience
- Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained
- Promote Company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
- Leads store seminars related to fishing
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Knowledge of fishing equipment, including that for ice, saltwater, fresh water, fly, etc.
- Experience with varied fishing services
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with Field & Stream should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Field & Stream is an Equal Opportunity Employer.