Customer Service Associate
- 170003LS Requisition #
- Feb 15, 2017 Post Date
Field & Stream is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team! Field & Stream is a place where outdoor enthusiasts can connect with the traditions that have developed over generations. We offer the finest selection of merchandise from the most trusted outdoor brands and provide in-depth professional services for archery equipment, fishing gear, firearms and more.
A division of DICK’s Sporting Goods, associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through outdoor sport and activity.
Customer Service Specialist Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Provide register coverage and process all customer and associate transactions at the registers
- Serve as primary customer service provider at the front end and liaison between customers and management
- Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and enforcing customer service programs
- Handle all situations that involve firearms passing through the front end and ensure compliance with firearms safety policy and procedure
- Uphold Field & Stream’s standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in outdoor sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Sportsman’s Advantage Club (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to direct efficient front-end operations
- Basic cash management procedures
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier or Sales experience preferred
- Passion for the outdoors
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with Field & Stream should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Field & Stream is an Equal Opportunity Employer.